We build custom software products for startups and enterprises
Senior Digital Marketer (Content, SEO, SMO, SEM)₹50,000 – ₹60,000 • No equity
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to head and manage all search engine optimization and social media marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google in order to maximize ROI in addition to handling the social media pages and ad strategy.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Wordpress knowledge
- Bonus points for web design/coding background.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Metric Tree Labs at a glance
Metric Tree Labs focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Web Development, Mobile Application, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Kochi. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.