IT Product Delivery Manager₹6L – ₹7.2L • No equity
At Metric Tree Labs, we work with startups globally to launch their product to market in the shortest possible time. As a product delivery manager, you should be able to conceptualize, define, build and deliver high-quality products quickly, working with the client and our inhouse (or remote) team of designers, developers and testers to do so.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or MBA in related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 3-4+ years experience in product management (we are looking for products that you have owned and delivered) .
- Ability to act as an IT consultant to customers, analyze their needs appropriately to understand their problems and come up with the best software solution for them.
- Define product development plan, developing business requirement documentations and user stories for the products to be developed to ensure the best user experience and client satisfaction.
- Work with internal or external team to deliver the products in top-notch quality.
- Obsession with customer success.
- Great critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Experience in agile project management and handling cross-functional teams.
- Strong understanding of software development principles and programming languages.
- Curious and creative. You never stop learning or asking questions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment and willingness to wear many hats.
Bonus points for:
- Ability to work with databases, understand SQL and perform data manipulation
- Use of wireframing/designing tools.
- Experience running a software product startup or similar work experience in a fast-paced startup environment.
Metric Tree Labs at a glance
Metric Tree Labs focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Web Development, Mobile Application, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Kochi. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.