Data Engineer (Python)₹6L – ₹10L
We are looking for data engineers with 4+ years of experience in Python to be a part of our team's data strategy in designing and building the data architecture, infrastructure, pipeline and schemas using the best practices for a rapidly growing product.
The responsibilities would include but will not be limited to:
- Own the core data pipelines and scale our data processing flow. Develop data pipelines, APIs, and BI tools to enable data analysts
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement of our capabilities (e.g. recommending and integrating new tools/platforms)
- Work closely with teams to launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
The candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Strong understanding of database concepts.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms. 4.Hands-on experience working with large data sets. (Experience working with Healthcare data will be a plus).
- NLP Experience
- Experience in working with MongoDB (Sharding, Clustering).
- Experience in writing XML parsers and extracting data from unstructured data sources. 8.Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment. 9.Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in leading a team will be a plus.
Metric Tree Labs at a glance
Metric Tree Labs focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Web Development, Mobile Application, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Kochi. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.