Lead Software Development Engineer- Mobile Games and Interactive Media$100k – $180k • 3.0% – 10.0%
MetaBand is a gesture control wearable wristband that uses 9 axis sensors to wirelessly control digital software and hardware, mobile devices, and connected devices. As a consumers digital life becomes more mobile, the interaction must also be recreated into a mobile experience. This requires us to fundamentally change the way we interact with our devices. Meta Technologies uses motion control, gesture recognition and sensors to build the future platform and interface of interaction.
This role requires you to lead the development of the Mobile Gaming Platform using gesture recognition/control and motion control to create a new category for mobile gaming.
In this role you will:
- Develop and support the creation of a new category of mobile gaming using gesture and motion control.
- Build scalable SDK program
- Identify optimized compatible mobile games and entertainment that can be integrated with the gaming platform.
- Build out product and drive adoption.
- Innovate and improve upon new and existing features.
- Lead the prioritization of new category use-cases.
Technical proficiency demonstrated through technical degree or equivalent work experience
Experience with mobile software development
Technical degree required
Internet of Things, Wearables, Mobile Games, Hardware Enabled, Gesture Control, Gesture Recognition, Machine Learning, Consumer Electronics
Meta Technologies at a glance
Meta Technologies focuses on Mobile, Human Computer Interaction, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in California and Irvine. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://metatechnologies.co