Lead Software Development Engineer - Internet of Things and Home Automation$100k – $180k • 3.0% – 10.0%
MetaBand is a gesture control wearable wristband that uses 9 axis sensors to wirelessly control digital software and hardware, mobile devices, and connected devices. As a consumers digital life becomes more mobile, the interaction must also be recreated into a mobile experience. This requires us to fundamentally change the way we interact with our devices. Meta Technologies uses motion control, gesture recognition and sensors to build the future platform and interface of interaction.
This role requires you to lead the development of the Internet of Things Platform using gesture recognition/control and motion control to control the digital world.
In this role you will:
- Develop and integrate our current technology through IFTTT and open source platforms.
- Build across all digital platforms including the Internet of Things, Mobile, OTT, and TV, & Home Automation, Consumer Hardware Enabled Products.
- Build scalable SDK program
- Build out products and drive adoption.
- Innovate and improve upon new and existing features.
- Lead the prioritization of new category use-cases.
Technical proficiency demonstrated through technical degree or equivalent work experience
Experience with mobile software development
Technical degree required
Internet of Things, Wearables, Mobile Games, Hardware Enabled, Gesture Control, Gesture Recognition, Machine Learning, Consumer Electronics
Meta Technologies at a glance
Meta Technologies focuses on Mobile, Human Computer Interaction, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in California and Irvine. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://metatechnologies.co