The brand name in late stage venture
Meritech Capital hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Meritech Capital posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- 1 month ago
- ForgeRock, which has built a platform that is used to help make sure that those accessing services really are who they say are, and help organizations account for how their services are getting used, is announcing a big round of funding to continue expanding its business amid a huge boost in demand.
- The company is today announcing that it has raised $93.5 million in funding, a Series E it will use to continue expanding its product and take it to its next step as a business, specifically investing in R&D, cloud services and its ForgeRock Identity Cloud, and general global business development.
- The round is being led by Riverwood Capital, and Accenture Ventures, as well as previous investors Accel, Meritech Capital, Foundation Capital and KKR Growth, also participated.
- 1 month ago
- Lucid Software, best known as the parent company of Lucidchart, announced today that it has raised a $52 million Series D.
- The funding was led by ICONIQ. Prior investors Meritech and Spectrum were joined in the round by new investor Utah-based Cross Creek.
- Lucid is a software company with two main products, Lucidchart and Lucidpress . Lucidchart is a cloud software tool that lets users (and teams) build visual data representations like flow charts, org layouts and the like.
- Lucidpress helps companies build branded materials and content. The two products have helped the company attract around $166 million in capital.
- 3 months ago
- Online gaming platform Roblox, now home to 115 million largely Gen Z players per month, announced today it has raised $150 million in Series G funding, led by Andreessen Horowitz’s late-stage venture fund.
- Others participating in the Series G include new investors Temasek and Tencent Holdings Limited, as well as existing investors Altos Ventures, Meritech Capital, and Tiger Global Management.
- Roblox said it comes at a time of significant growth for Roblox as it hits new milestones including reaching over 115 million monthly active users and more than 1.5 billion hours of monthly engagement.
- Roblox plans to leverage the new funds to continue its growth, including international; further build out its developer tools and ecosystem; and invest in engineering talent and infrastructure.