Empower every developer to build better
Data Engineer (DevOps Analysis)$90k – $140k • 0.1% – 0.2%
This role is central to the continued development of our code repository analytics product. The ideal candidate is excited and curious to explore new techniques and approaches to assess software engineering quality and productivity. You will be focused on architecting and developing new and existing algorithms to assess codebases from a variety of industries. This role requires proficiency and expertise in data storage and processing for rational, NoSQL, and graph forms. You are hungry to discover new insights and are happy to take end-to-end ownership from data infrastructure to output quality.
- Ensuring the output quality by tuning and testing various code analysis algorithms on real-world codebases.
- Designing efficient data pipelines for code analytics infrastructure.
- Assessing and maintaining standards for data quality and consistency in analytics workflows.
- Extracting valuable engineering patterns and insights and translating them into best practices recommendations.
- Proven experience and competence in structuring, storing and processing data.
- Familiarity with current best practices in data analysis and big-data tools.
- Proven experience and competence in developing and refining analytics algorithms.
- Experience translating and presenting quantitative data to technical stakeholders.
- Experience in software development and/or the open-source community.
- Proficiency in Python.
Meet your team
Merico at a glance
Merico focuses on Enterprise Software, Open Source, Productivity Software, Developer Tools, and Software Engineering. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Beijing. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://meri.co