Empower every developer to build better
Research Software Engineer (Program Analysis)$90k – $140k • 0.1% – 0.2%
This role focuses on researching and solving analytical challenges in software engineering, machine learning implementations, and static/dynamic code analysis. Candidates with prior experience developing program analysis tools are preferred. Your work will be focused on identifying and implementing opportunities to improve and refine Merico’s core code-quality and code-contribution analytics products with our engineering team.
- Develop and maintain our program analysis engine and algorithms.
- Contribute code to Merico’s core product.
- Collaborate with cross-functional product development teams.
- Proficiency in Python, with experience in analytics, data analysis, and/or statistics.
- Expertise and experience with compilers, static/dynamic code analysis & program analysis (familiar with SSA, LLVM IR, etc.)
- Engineering experience with open-source compilers and program analysis tools.
- Experience with data structures and algorithms used in program analysis.
- Experience contributing to or managing major industry or academic projects.
Meet your team
Merico at a glance
Merico focuses on Enterprise Software, Open Source, Productivity Software, Developer Tools, and Software Engineering. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Beijing. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://meri.co