The selling app. Making it super easy to sell or buy almost anything
Customer Experience Project Coordinator
Mercari is the selling app. We make it super easy to sell (or buy) almost anything. We all have things we don’t use, never used or simply outgrew. But that stuff still has value. Mercari gives you the power to simply sell it, ship it, and earn some cash for it. Fashion to toys. Sporting goods to electronics. All the brands you know and love. Our mission is simple: to make selling easier than buying. And with 50M+ downloads in the U.S. and 350k+ new listings every day, we're just getting started.
Our Portland Customer Experience Team is currently seeking a CX Project Coordinator. In this role, you will be the liaison & trusted advisor between the Customer Experience team, Product, Training and other departments to drive operational success in a fast moving and rapidly growing environment. You will ensure successful and timely implementation of initiatives from the planning stage to final rollout cross-functionally. You will identify issues in KPI trends and performance, presenting a deep dive analysis to the broader CX leadership team. You come with a strong business acumen and the ability to relate processes and objectives to broader business issues. You have excellent decision-making skills and know when to involve leadership in decision-making. And your expertise on operations and broader matters will be highly sought within the CX organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create project plans to improve CX tools and systems
- Apply operational excellence methods to streamline processes and tasks that cross multiple areas and stakeholders.
- Identify and implement best practices
- Work with CX supervisors and trainers to insure successful implementation of new product initiatives
- Liaise with other teams to understand future product initiatives and how they will impact the CX team
- Influence decision making with leadership across the organization with regard to both operations and the overall CX organizations
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that plans are balanced across customers, shareholders, and teammates
- Create a transparent understanding and communication of the plans we build.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of program management, marketing or Customer Success experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer lifecycle planning and engagement tactics
- Broad working knowledge of CX systems, tools, and processes.
- Use of Zendesk, Confluence, Maestro, Chartio, and BI with exposure to administrative concepts including custom objects, formulas, and reporting helpful
- Excellent critical thinking skills; ability to break down problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Ability to meet aggressive timelines with impeccable follow-through
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work across groups and locations
- Strong design and operational implementation skills -- this is a doing role!
- Results-oriented; able to accomplish both project and team goals
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
Mercari nurtures an all for one environment where teamwork and innovative thinking is the priority.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options.
- Life & disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- New parent paid leave
- Rocket Lawyer legal services
- Fond perks and rewards
- Time when you need it - Flexible vacation days
- Team outings and events
Mercari US at a glance
Mercari US focuses on Mobile, Internet, and E-Commerce. Their company has offices in Portland, Palo Alto, and Tokyo. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Mercari US has raised $9.259B of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2018.