We’re making IT easier, faster, and smarter, with technology that simply works
Employee Success Manager, Onboarding
This role requires that you love working closely with others to push the best ideas forward, can communicate well across audiences, have the creative spark to bring fresh ideas that help reinforce our culture, and are passionate about helping people succeed. Are you excited yet? Come help us build the best new hire experience for all Merakians.
What you will do:
* Develop and facilitate onboarding training that reflects our team norms and engages new employees
* Establish onboarding tools and resources across the company to support hiring managers as they bring new people on their teams
* Use employee data to ideate, plan, and execute programs that reinforce the culture, support retention, and enable our fun and quirky employee experience. You will also own, track, and evaluate the onboarding budget.
* Design and execute employee events that deepen a new hire's understanding of our mission and values
* Thoughtful and have a creative approach to problem solving
* Employee-focused and invested in others’ success
* A strong communicator, keeping your collaborators well-informed and invested
* An outstanding partner, working to identify needs, requirements, and success criteria
* Highly organized and are able to work on and prioritize multiple projects
* 4+ years of people strategy, business operations or HR experience
* Experience in Training, Onboarding, or People Operations
* Shown success leading multiple, simultaneous projects or programs
* Experience partnering collaboratively across complex, matrix organizations
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a beautiful office, balanced catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer. Meraki Cisco has crafted an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. With that said, we are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco Meraki at a glance
Cisco Meraki focuses on Networking, Technology, IT Management, and Corporate IT. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, London, Sydney, and Tokyo. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Cisco Meraki has raised $80M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2012.