We’re making IT easier, faster, and smarter, with technology that simply works
The Training & Evangelism team is a highly interdisciplinary part of the Cisco Meraki organization. We help to drive market adoption by developing, promoting, and delivering scalable programs that build knowledge and create enthusiasm among participants.
As part of this mission, we support an active online community for ongoing peer-to-peer engagement, troubleshooting, and learning. The community launched in August 2017 and currently has over 25,000 members and 4,500 unique logins per month.
We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to lead the continued growth and evolution of the Meraki Community. If you’re a strategically-minded community leader who delights in the details of community configuration and content moderation, we’d love to talk to you.
* Own and execute on the roadmap for community growth and evolution
* Collaborate with the Community Engagement Manager and marketing teams to create editorial calendars that keep the community engaged and growing
* Support and evolve our super user program and reputation / rewards programs
* Interface extensively with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, partners, and departments such as Sales, Marketing, Product and Support
* Evolve and own the community KPIs
* Oversee technical, integration, and system administration aspects of the community (we use the Khoros community platform, SAML-based SSO, Salesforce, and Marketo)
Desired Skills and Experience
* 5+ years of experience in community management, customer advocacy, or product management
* Proven ability to work collaboratively with others across a large organization
* Analytically minded, with experience leveraging both quantitative and qualitative data to inform decisions
* Self-starter able to thrive in a fast-paced, global, and dynamic environment
* Understanding of UX design and development of community platforms to deliver the best user experience
* Familiarity with the administrative and technical aspects of community platforms (Khoros / Lithium a plus)
* Active member of an online community
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
At Cisco Meraki, we don’t just accept difference – it’s one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other’s opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Cisco Meraki at a glance
Cisco Meraki focuses on Networking, Technology, IT Management, and Corporate IT. Their company has offices in San Francisco and London. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Cisco Meraki has raised $80M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2012.