The app platform company for the enterprise: build, integrate and deploy fast
Product Marketing Manager
Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization – from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO – to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we’re reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It’s no surprise that we’re a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished…and…we’re humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
The Mendix Industry Solutions group focuses on customers’ adoption of Mendix applications and solutions. The Service Execution group within the Industry Solutions is disrupting the field service management and asset maintenance market with its innovative and read-to-use solutions for various industries. The team is looking for a self-motivated and market savvy Sr. Product Marketing Manager. This role will be playing a key role in establishing the product marketing strategy coupled with generating and channeling the product marketing collateral by working closely with various internal stake holders.
- Develops and manages the product positioning, competitive & market analysis, messaging and relevant outbound collateral for Service Operations & Executions Solutions Suite.
- Provide the product expertise for marketing needs in interactions with customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal product evangelists and external analysts to position the solutions in right context and vigor.
- Create marketing (including audio and video) content at various levels of depth that includes product documentation to product flyers
- Take an influencing role in developing go-to-market strategy for the solutions.
- Research and create content related to market trends to share internally and with chosen cross-functional teams.
- Develop detailed documentation such as use case illustrations; process flows and related information to enable marketing campaigns.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- A minimum of 6-year overall experience. 3 years of experience in a product marketing, business analyst or technology analyst role.
- Must have a proven track record of having worked in product marketing.
- Considerable experience in working with leading Service Operations solutions including Field Service Management
- Deeper understanding and experience in working with companies using Field Service Management Solutions.
- Industry experience within Industrial Machinery, Manufacturing, Medical Devices, High-Tech and Oil & Gas.
- Demonstrable experience in playing the role of a product owner with a good appreciation towards Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills, along with excellent written and oral skills.
- Additional qualification of MBA will have added advantage.
- Deeper understanding of business models, revenue analysis, and current technology trends.
- Experience working within Cloud, SaaS and emerging cloud use-cases for web/mobile and enterprise companies.
- Experience and understanding in the advanced technology areas such as Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, and Internet of Things (IoT).
Medical, dental & vision
401k w/ match
Maternity & paternity leave
Outings & events
Mendix at a glance
Mendix focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Application Platforms, Software, and PaaS. Their company has offices in Boston, Frankfurt, and Rotterdam. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Mendix has raised $38M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2014.