Building the operating system for virtual care delivery
Sales Leader$100k – $180k • 0.15% – 1.0%
Memora Health has developed the most comprehensive end-to-end platform for analyzing and structuring fragmented health care data. We use artificial intelligence to digitize and automate patient communication workflows, ultimately helping organizations dramatically improve patient outcomes and operational efficiency. Memora supports a full suite of virtual care systems from automated patient intake and scheduling to telemedicine visits to accelerated billing and documentation in a singular platform, streamlining care delivery. We are building the next-generation operating system for care delivery. Memora Health is backed by some of the largest healthcare venture funds and angels in Silicon Valley and is a very technically-focused team.
We are aggressively growing our team and excited to bring on a sales leader with extensive relationships and experience in selling to academic and community health systems. This role requires an intricate understanding of health system incentives, a detailed understanding of how to segment the market, and experience in both clinically-oriented and broader system-wide sales. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Filter through leads to identify strong target customers and optimize for revenue
- Research and understand specific clinical use cases to construct customer-specific decks
- Strong analytical ability to adapt to customer requests and sell 6 months ahead of the product
- Conduct aggressive lead gen in established markets and customer segments
- Contribute to product roadmap with customer requests, market trends, and usage insights
- Attend conferences and network with industry leaders to establish Memora’s brand
- Reach out to prospective clients in a sales pipeline and forecast timeline and scope of potential deals
- Report to CEO on sales forecast
Memora has established a preliminary presence in the health system market and is on the cusp of significantly scaling. This role is an opportunity to start on the ground floor of one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies and help shape its long-term commercial strategy. In the process, you will have the opportunity to reshape how the nation’s largest health systems deliver care.
We are looking for you to be driven not only by the problem we are solving, but also hope you are deeply committed to the approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare.
- Minimum 5 years experience in health system sales
- Extensive experience as a hunter and conducting lead gen
- Strong, existing relationships with health system executives
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office to create marketing materials and sales presentations
- Leadership skills that scale alongside the company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional communicator - you probably love networking events and talking with potential customers
- Prior experience working at a healthcare technology company
- Prior experience building a sales team
- Prior experience in healthcare consulting