Building the operating system for virtual care delivery
Product$100k – $180k • 0.25% – 1.0%
Memora Health has developed the most comprehensive end-to-end platform for analyzing and structuring fragmented health care data. We use artificial intelligence to digitize and automate patient communication workflows, ultimately helping organizations dramatically improve patient outcomes and operational efficiency. Memora supports a full suite of virtual care systems from automated patient intake and scheduling to telemedicine visits to accelerated billing and documentation in a singular platform, streamlining care delivery. We are building the next-generation operating system for care delivery. Memora Health is backed by some of the largest healthcare venture funds and angels in Silicon Valley and is a very technically-focused team.
We are aggressively growing our team and excited to bring on a team member who will oversee the product. This role requires a detailed understanding of clinician workflows, how healthcare delivery organizations function, and existing healthcare technology systems commonly in use. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Designing key product features based on clinician input
- Establishing and owning product roadmap based on market research and user interviews
- Designing and conducting A/B tests to benchmark feature performance
- Collaborate with sales and customer success to manage customer feature requests
- Conduct comprehensive user testing to understand methods for optimizing platform usage
- Informing engineering priorities based on roadmap and customer feature requests
- Write case studies on product usage outlining ROI
- Report to CEO on product roadmap and usage statistics
Memora has established a preliminary presence in the health system market and is on the cusp of significantly scaling. This role is an opportunity to start on the ground floor of one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies and define the core of its product. In the process, the output of this role will help define how Memora’s customer base, which includes the nation’s largest health systems, deliver care.
We are looking for you to be driven not only by the problem we are solving, but also hope you are deeply committed to the approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a product role
- Minimum 2 years experience working in healthcare
- Deep understanding of clinical workflows across health systems, payors, and modernized healthcare delivery organizations
- Preliminary understanding of financial incentives in healthcare (reimbursement, spending, etc.)
- Preliminary understanding of software development lifecycle
- Long-term vision - you should be able to articulate how Memora’s product can reshape care delivery
- Excellent communicator - you should be able to seamlessly interface between technical and non-technical teams
- Prior experience being an early employee at a healthcare startup
- Prior experience working for/in health systems
- Strong organizational skills - proven record of keeping a team highly adherent to a product roadmap