Business financing made easy
Back-End Developer€36k – €46k
Tech at October
We think reinventing financing is a massive tech challenge, that’s why we built October as a tech-centered startup. Today, 10 developers are working on building the best financing experience ever made, very closely with the product team. The team is growing fast and should double over the next 12 months.
We believe in ownership and mentoring at October. The way we work will deeply involve every developer from day-1.
Day to day
- Write technical specifications for the features defined by the product team
- Write clean Node.js code with related tests
- Help building a scalable infrastructure
- Review code from other developers
- You have used GitHub, Gitlab or Bitbucket before.
- You have knowledge of the code quality best practices (tests, continuous deployment, …)
- You speak English easily.
We follow a 3-steps interview process:
- First, a 20-minutes call with our Head of Talent.
- Finally, an hour long on-site interview with the CTO and a lead developer.
We don’t believe in resumés and motivation letters. Just send us a link to your LinkedIn or GitHub profile.
Life at October
We are a European startup challenging the status quo. We’re trying to reinvent an aging industry by gathering tech-oriented passionate smart people. Besides daily stimulating challenges, we offer the following perks:
- The hardware of your choice.
- 7 extra vacation days per year.
- Fruits and snacks all day long.
- Lunch coupons, and exceptional health plan.
Our main office is in the center of Paris (Saint-Lazare), but we gather once a year with the 4 other offices for a 2-days offsite.
October at a glance
October focuses on Crowdfunding, Fin Tech, and Marketplace Lender. Their company has offices in Amsterdam, Paris, Munich, Milan, and Madrid. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, October has raised $50.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.