Life insurance made easy
Senior Brand Designer$90k – $120k • 0.05% – 0.1%
Fabric is looking for a talented, versatile and experienced Senior Brand Designer to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Champion and advocate for the Fabric brand to be brough to life across all our consumer touch points
- Own the development/evolution of the creative vision and tactical creative delivery, from concept to completion, for all external communications channels to help the team achieve its business goals
- Partner with the Marketing, Product Design and Engineering teams and create a consistent brand experience spanning all user touch points from initial awareness through user acquisition and ongoing engagement.
- Manage & direct a team of freelancers to allow us to scale our creative needs
To be successful in this role, you’ll likely bring:
- Exceptional graphic design skills including solid typography skills
- 6-9 years of experience working in-house or agency
- Experience working with and evolving a strong consumer brand
- Strong conceptual thinking, problem solving and solid communication skills
- Strong stakeholder relationship management - effectively influence at all levels in the organization to ensure company alignment and collaborative vision
- A self-starter with great time management skills and experience managing multiple projects at the same time
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant design software. Experience/familiarity with Figma is a plus.
- Ability to work in an agile, dynamic work environment with a start-up mentality (comfortable with risk, uncertainty, and velocity)
Fabric is where new parents come to start their family’s financial life. We’re thrilled to be serving tens of thousands of American families. Come on board to help us help them!
Fabric makes life insurance easy for parents, and has grown to offer a fleet of simple tools to help parents stop procrastinating and start tackling their long term financial to-do lists. With Fabric's app, parents can create a free will and organize their family's important financial information. Fabric offers policies issued by Vantis Life, currently Rated "A+" ("Superior") for financial strength by A.M. Best and wholly owned by Penn Mutual (Est 1847). Fabric was founded in 2015 by Adam Erlebacher and Steven Surgnier, and is backed by Bessemer Venture Partners and RGAx, among other leading financial technology investors.