Interns, Gifting$36k – $37k • No equity
Blume is seeking detail-oriented and trend-savvy interns to nurture our influencer gifting program to join our mission centric, fast growing DTC brand in the clean beauty and self care space. Temporary Full-Time.
Your role will include:
- Fulfilling daily outreach goals to micro and mega influencers
- Nurturing relationships throughout each gifting journey
- Fulfilling gifting product orders through Shopify
- Deep work in Instagram DMs and emails in gifting journey
- Ensure each influencer partnership meets criteria of Blume brand values
- Boost Blume brand awareness and product knowledge through gifting
Who you are:
- Must embody a great attitude and enthusiastic personality!
- Ambiguity excites you - this is a startup environment!
- Strong judgement and intuition for prioritizing tasks and time management
- You have excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Great sense of urgency in work, flexibility to adapt and pivot as needed
- Must be recent grad (Undergraduate)
- Strong understanding of influencer landscape on socials, primarily Instagram
- Excellent communication, intuition and understanding of brand goals
- Embody strong sense of urgency in meeting goals, flexibility to pivot approaches
- Passionate and knowledgeable on current social trends amongst skin care, self care, Gen Z etc
- Multi-tasker, organized in updating spreadsheets and replying DMs / emails
- Prioritizing speed, quantity and quality together to achieve set goals
Blume is the first cohesive line of natural skin care, body care and period care products focused on puberty and beyond. We’re a small and mighty team making periods and self care easier and healthier while smashing taboos. Our team iterates fast, works hard and has aggressive goals.
Blume is growing rapidly and looking to hire driven, humble leaders. We have a highly engaged and passionate customer base (over thousands of 5 star reviews) with sustainable month over month growth. Our style is entrepreneurial and dynamic - every member of the team is given a lot of autonomy AND responsibility. Blume is funded by Tier 1 VCs and strategic angel investors.
Our Core Values:
- Growth Mindset - We value lifelong learning. We continue to grow through dedication and hardwork. We prioritize speed and perseverance to achieve the impossible.
- Deep Gratitude - All relationships are looked at as long term relationships. At Blume, we are grateful to be included on others’ journey’s - whether it be customers, partners, investors or our teammates. We show deep gratitude and optimize for trust.
- Extreme Ownership - Every team member has deep accountability. All problems are opportunities in disguise.
- No Ego - We focus on our mission and work egolessly. Give more credit than you take :)
If you have any 2nd or 3rd degree connections to the Blume team, please encourage them to send us a note and or / or introduce you via email.
To learn more about Blume please visit www.blume.com | @blume
Email a resume and cover letter email@example.com to apply. In your cover letter, please highlight why you’re a good fit for this role and any past startup experience.
Blume at a glance
Blume focuses on E-Commerce, Health and Wellness, Subscription Businesses, and Organic. Their company has offices in New York, Vancouver, and Mountain View. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Blume has raised $100K of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2017 at a valuation of $2.5M.