Skin care, body care and period care that go with your flow
Front End Web Developer (Part-Time)$100k – $120k
Blume is seeking an entrepreneurial web-savvy development professional to execute front end development of brand products.
Who you are:
- Excellent eye in translating aesthetics to web design from layout to function
- Strong judgement and intuition for prioritizing tasks and time management
- You have strong verbal / written communication skills
- Great sense of urgency in work, flexibility to adapt and pivot as needed
- Creative ideas to better enhance navigation and user-experience on blume.com
- Embody a positive and growth mindset!
What you will do:
- Front end development of brand products
- Strong skills and experience using PJAX sites, Shopify
- Designing, coding and modifying blume.com site as needed from layout to function
- Strive to create the most user-friendly site for efficient shopping, checkout experience with clear navigation
- Hours may vary each month depending on projects, launches, new PDPs etc
- 5-7 years of experience in web design for consumer brand
- Excellent skills in computer programming and eye for graphic design
- Relevant work experience in consumer web design
- Undergrad or equivalent in development
- Passion in consumer web design
**Blume is the first cohesive line of natural skin care, body care and period care products focused on puberty and beyond. We’re a small and mighty team making periods and self care easier and healthier while smashing taboos. Our team iterates fast, works hard and has aggressive goals.
Blume is growing rapidly and looking to hire driven, humble leaders. We have a highly engaged and passionate customer base with sustainable month over month growth. Our style is entrepreneurial and dynamic - every member of the team is given a lot of autonomy AND responsibility. Blume is funded by Tier 1 VCs and strategic angel investors.
Our Core Values:
- Growth Mindset - We value lifelong learning. We continue to grow through dedication and hardwork. We prioritize speed and perseverance to achieve the impossible.
- Deep Gratitude - All relationships are looked at as long term relationships. At Blume, we are grateful to be included on others’ journey’s - whether it be customers, partners, investors or our teammates. We show deep gratitude and optimize for trust.
- Extreme Ownership - Every team member has deep accountability. All problems are opportunities in disguise.
- No Ego - We focus on our mission and work egolessly. Give more credit than you take :)
If you have any 2nd or 3rd degree connections to the Blume team, please encourage them to send us a note and or / or introduce you via email.
To learn more about Blume please visit www.blume.com | @blume
Email a resume and cover letter email@example.com to apply. In your cover letter, please highlight why you’re a good fit for this role and any past startup experience.
Blume at a glance
Blume focuses on E-Commerce, Health and Wellness, Subscription Businesses, and Organic. Their company has offices in New York, Vancouver, and Mountain View. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Blume has raised $100K of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2017 at a valuation of $2.5M.