Skin care, body care and period care that go with your flow
Executive Assistant$37k – $40k
Blume is seeking a detail-oriented and ambitious Executive Assistant to support Blume’s CEO in internal and external tasks to join our mission centric, fast growing DTC brand in the wellness space.
Perks of working at Blume include: your birthday off, full benefits and more.
Who you are:
- Embody a great attitude and enthusiastic personality!
- Possessing a strong sense of urgency and flexibility
- Ambiguity excites you - this is a startup environment!
- Discretion and utmost respect for confidentiality
- Strong judgement and intuition for prioritizing tasks in daily / weekly schedule for CEO and personal
- You have superior time management skills and verbal / written communication skills
- If you are successful in this role, you will have the opportunity to explore further career growth with Blume after working in this position for 18 - 24 months
What you will do:
- Manage the CEO’s agenda, calls and daily schedule - Reduce admin overhead of CEO’s time to focus on achieving goals (eg. external relationships)
- Effectively act as a calendar gatekeeper and general deputy of time, fielding internal and external scheduling requestions and providing recommendations aligned with executives’ priorities
- Provide high level support to CEO & COO including organizational matters and travel arrangements, and many ad-hoc projects
- Note taking in meetings as well as delegating deadlines and tasks in Monday, Slack, Google Calendar as needed
- Book / coordinate travel for the Blume team (currently paused)
- Assist CEO and leadership team with managing internal inboxes, including internal and external scheduling
- Assist leadership team with daily tasks, company errands and sometimes personal errands
- Mastery of Google Suite & Calendar
- Mastery of Slack & Monday. Shopify a plus
- 3+ years experience in an administrative support role
- Obsessive organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities a must
- Grant writing experience a plus
- Embodies positive energy, can do attitude with strong problem solving skills
Blume is the first cohesive line of natural skin care, body care and period care products focused on puberty and beyond. We’re a small and mighty team making periods and self care easier and healthier while smashing taboos. Our team iterates fast, works hard and has aggressive goals.
Blume is growing rapidly and looking to hire driven, humble leaders. We have a highly engaged and passionate customer base (see what people are saying in our reviews) with sustainable month over month growth. Our style is entrepreneurial and dynamic - every member of the team is given a lot of autonomy AND responsibility. Blume is funded by Tier 1 VCs and strategic angel investors.
Our Core Values:
- Growth Mindset - We value lifelong learning. We continue to grow through dedication and hardwork. We prioritize speed and perseverance to achieve the impossible.
- Deep Gratitude - All relationships are looked at as long term relationships. At Blume, we are grateful to be included on others’ journey’s - whether it be customers, partners, investors or our teammates. We show deep gratitude and optimize for trust.
- Extreme Ownership - Every team member has deep accountability. All problems are opportunities in disguise.
- No Ego - We focus on our mission and work egolessly. Give more credit than you take :)
If you have any 2nd or 3rd degree connections to the Blume team, please encourage them to send us a note and or / or introduce you via email.
To learn more about Blume please visit www.blume.com | @blume
Email a resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. In your cover letter, please highlight why you’re a good fit for this role and any past startup experience.
Meet your team
Blume at a glance
Blume focuses on E-Commerce, Health and Wellness, Subscription Businesses, and Organic. Their company has offices in New York, Vancouver, and Mountain View. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Blume has raised $100K of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2017 at a valuation of $2.5M.