Skin care, body care and period care that go with your flow
Jobs at Blume
Blume is the first cohesive line of natural skin care, body care and period care products focused on puberty and beyond. We’re a small and mighty team making periods and self care easier and healthier while smashing taboos. Our team iterates fast, works hard and has aggressive goals. Blume is growing rapidly and looking to hire driven, humble leaders. We have a highly engaged and passionate customer base with sustainable month over month growth. Our style is entrepreneurial and dynamic - every member of the team is given a lot of autonomy AND responsibility. Blume is funded by Tier 1 VCs and strategic angel investors. Perks of working at Blume include: your birthday off, full benefits and more.
Showing 7 of 7 jobs
- Passionate about graphic and packaging design
- Excellent eye for brand aesthetic with creative ideas
Development Manager (Part-Time)
- Excellent eye in translating aesthetics to web design from layout to function
- Strong judgement and intuition for prioritizing tasks and time management
Performance Marketing Manager
- You are highly analytical and use a data-driven approach to solving problems. You are extremely goal oriented!
- You have hands-on experience launching, and analyzing customer acquisition campaigns. Performance marketing should feel like second nature for you - aka CAC, LTV, AOV, churn, conversion rate, abandoned cart rates, etc. are basically your best friends.
Head of Growth Marketing
- You are a highly analytical leader with a proven track record of driving and accelerating revenue growth to lead new customer acquisition efforts, increase retention and grow brand awareness. You are excited to roll up your sleeves to execute effectively, and iterate quickly with testing (something you are passionate about)!
- Fulfilling daily outreach goals to micro and mega influencers
- Nurturing relationships throughout each gifting journey
- Embody a great attitude and enthusiastic personality!
- Possessing a strong sense of urgency and flexibility
Wholesale Director, Retail
You understand and have a passion for selling beauty and/or personal care products wholesale!
You have a proven sales record in the wellness and beauty industry.