FrontEnd Engineer$75k – $85k • 0.5% – 1.0%
The future of our product is focused around utilising AI solutions to revolutionise how we diagnose, treat and prevent diseases; your effort will contribute heavily to experience of our customers accessing our products.
- Research, conceive and develop web application to extend and improve on Medius Health’s product offering.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions. Provide front-end coding expertise.
- Collaborate with the design team to iterate on the design and implementation.
- Work closely with project managers and back-end engineers to implement an awesome user experience.
- Work with Data Scientists and Backend Engineers to build features and shippable experiments.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Show excellence in frameworks like ReactJs
- Document test cases and technical reports
Who fits this role?
- Responsive and super dependable
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills; ability to work with minimum guidance in a fast paced environment.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, be persistent to get things done right, be highly organised and flexible and work well in collaboration with a dynamic team
- Experience with agile, iterative, and test-driven development methods
- Provide thought leadership when making technical decisions
- Write reliable, tested code
- A track record of projects completed on time – a flawless executor, not a procrastinator
- Be willing to receive constructive feedback about your code
- Be pragmatic, considerate, and open to new ideas
Perks we offer
- Competitive salary package including share scheme
- A quiet office, where you can develop the next-generation web platform in peace
- A supportive team of hardworking individuals that is targeting one of the hardest AI problems in healthcare
- A place to take micro nap when needed the most.
- Greater autonomy on product development
Meet your team
Medius Health at a glance
Medius Health focuses on Health Care Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Mobile Health, and Medical Technologies. Their company has offices in Sydney. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Medius Health has raised $1.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2017.
You can view their website at http://mediushealth.org/