Deliver clinical, financial and working ideas to aid healthcare organizations make smarter choices
Manager, Account Management
Healthcare providers and payers across the U.S. and U.K. trust MedeAnalytics to provide actionable insights that enable them to make even smarter decisions in today's new healthcare economy.
With a sole focus on healthcare, we were the first to market in 1994 with a healthcare analytics SaaS solution. Today, that spirit of innovation continues with a platform that includes advanced analytics technologies like machine learning, guided analysis, and predictive analytics. Most recent innovations include a platform-as-a-service offering that enables our clients to build their own applications.
With these technologies and decades-long healthcare expertise, we help more than 1,500 provider and payer organizations achieve better outcomes by unlocking the potential of their data.
Empowering healthcare organizations to make even smarter decisions
The smartest healthcare for everyone
• We leverage the innovation in all of us
• We solve the challenges of today and tomorrow
• We seek the best answers to the most
• We work as “One Mede”
• We know everyone has something valuable to offer
• We engage with our clients and partners to take on challenges
• We get the job done every time
• We act with urgency
• We only look backwards to be smarter moving forward
• We are accountable to one another
• We do what we say we will do
• We measure ourselves to improve in everything
• We operate with honesty all the time
• We are inclusive and respect differences in thought, culture,belief and experience
• We listen
• We bring passion and energy to our work
• We recognize and celebrate each other
• We remind our Clients of how great they are
Current Role & Growth Opportunity:
The Manger, Account Management owns MedeAnalytics’ overall relationship with the assigned account(s). The emphasis is ensuring Client adoption of our products, Client SAT, sales bookings growth and revenue growth. As the overall relationship owner of the assigned account(s), the Account Manager serves as an escalation point for critical issues and opportunities. The account manager partners with the Enterprise Delivery team during periods during which their account(s) are implementing new solutions or going through major upgrades. The Account Manager partners with the sales team to ensure a world class experience during up-sales processes and ensures Salesforce.com is kept up-to-date with accurate Client contract information.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have extensive knowledge of healthcare payer and/or provider operations with a vision for how analytics can impact cost, utilization, revenue, network efficiency, quality and member / patient health
- Will have a proven track record of helping Clients ascertain further value from the products their accounts have purchased as well as products they have not purchases
- Will be able to articulate their approach to influencing Clients as an effective teacher and coach
- Will have a history of engaging Client in strategy discussions about their operational, growth and/or quality improvement strategies and solutioning around
- Will have a proven track record of improving Client satisfaction and renewal rates
- Will have experience analyzing, tracking and growing cross-selling pipeline, managing cross-selling activities and close processes
- Will have experience managing others and teams
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly / quarterly strategic value assessments
- Partnering with Sales to meet or exceed cross-selling quota targets
- Managing user-persona adoption analysis and improvement. This includes the utilization of both our software as well as Clicks data to create strategic points of view on opportunities for Client value attainment
- Partners with the Project Manager to support all aspects of MedeAnalytics solutions and services implementations
- Ensures Salesforce.com is kept up-to-date with accurate Client contacts and contact information
- Partners with marketing to ensure clean marketing lists that support cross-selling campaigns
- Manages go-to-green plans as necessary
- Develops solid functional understanding of MedeAnalytics tools in order to train other Associates and client personnel
- Uses MedeAnalytics tools to conduct data analysis and perform basic reporting activities
- Utilizes discretion with confidential/sensitive information
- Requires the use of independent judgment, discretion and decision-making abilities
- Requires supervision of a team, to be creative and mentor and train others
- Other responsibilities and functions as required
Essential Skills, Experience and Education:
- 5+ years’ experience in healthcare
- An undergraduate degree is required. Additional credentials such as an MBA are highly desirable
- 3+ years in client facing organizations
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Windows, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office), analytical skills (problem solving, quantitative, work flow process, etc.), and the ability to demonstrate proficiency and comprehension of MedeAnalytics tools
- Strong negotiation, presentation, selling, customer service and interpersonal skills and including the ability to influence and persuade clients
- Advanced English language skills (reading, writing and comprehension)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near office equipment (telephone, computer) and other employees. The employee works in normal office conditions where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, etc. Verbal and written communication, telephone usage, filing, sitting, typing, driving, reading and carrying required to perform the essential functions of this job.
Mede/Analytics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
MedeAnalytics does not utilize any outside vendors/agencies. Please no unsolicited phone calls or invites.
MedeAnalytics at a glance
MedeAnalytics focuses on Healthcare, Analytics, and Clinical Trials. Their company has offices in London, Richardson, and Emeryville. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, MedeAnalytics has raised $114M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2015.