Software to understand and improve the customer experience
Account Manager, Strategic
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Responsibilities:Own renewals, expansions and overall growth within a healthy book of businessDeveloping and managing relationships within your customer segmentDay-to-day primary relationship for customer contactsGoing “high & wide” within our accounts, maintaining and building championsCoordinate with all internal teams, such as Marketing, PM, Managed Services, Tech SupportForecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Enterprise software/SaaS/Digital sales expansions and renewals
- Associates degree or commensurate work experience
- Demonstrated top performer (consistently exceeds expectations and elevates entire team's performance)
- Training in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling or equivalent
- Evidence of ability to work on a diverse, high performing team
- Experience in start-up, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
- Experience at companies that grew from $100MM to $1B
Medallia at a glance
Medallia focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Loyalty Programs, Customer Service, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Austin, Singapore, and London. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Medallia has raised $325M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.