California's Industry-Leading Cannabis Point of Sale & Delivery Software
Account Executive in Cannabis Saas (YCW15)$60k – $85k • 0.01% – 0.1%
* Become a force multiplier on Meadow's Partnership Team by creating partnerships with dispensaries who will leverage Meadow to run their operations compliantly
* Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and how Meadow provides a superior experience
* Perform "concierge" implementations with partners: selling Meadow, upgrading their workflow, and leaving them in love with our product and team
* Network and build long-term relationships and trust with partners and our community
* Inform, empower and influence Meadow's sales and growth strategy
* Provide product and design feedback to the product team
* Scale sales in SoCal
* Sales Experience: At least 3 years of sales and/or customer success role. You have a deep interest in software, compliance, and cannabis (bonus points for all three!)
* Goal Oriented: You love to take on new challenges and will work hard to achieve ambitious goals.
* Growth Mindset: You constantly seek feedback to improve yourself. You quickly learn new concepts and become the resident expert.
* Independent and Team Player: You can work well with a team as well as independently
* “Can do” attitude: You have a strong work ethic and positive attitude
* Curiosity: You love to learn about new productivity workflows and products. You genuinely care about understanding our partners and their needs.
* Delight Focused: You care about going the extra mile for our partners. You constantly think about how to delight your partners in the short and long run.
* Problem Solver: You are adept at spotting issues and brilliant at suggesting elegant solutions.
* Tenacity: You work harder and smarter than those around you, and strive to do an excellent job.
* Quality Communicator: You can clearly explain complex topics in person and over email.
* Diligence: You are meticulous and thorough, and have astonishing attention to detail.
* Leadership: You will rapidly grow into a company leader. You can inspire others to maintain a high-quality bar for partner onboardings.
* Regulations: You will be adept and an expert with California Cannabis regulations
* You'll be our first sales and partner success hire in Southern California
* Network with high-profile partners and be active in the cannabis community
* You will become an expert in operating a compliant cannabis business across the supply chain
* Learn how to build an unparalleled company culture that will attract the best talent for years to come
* Grow into a Director of Sales or Director of Business Development
* Competitive compensation with a strong equity position
* Flexible work hours and 25 days paid vacation that you are expected to take
* Full medical, dental, and vision
* $3k desk set up of your choice
* Paid parental leave
* Location: Los Angeles
This process is not for the faint of heart. We have 6 rounds of interviews. To begin round 1, please send your resume, links to your portfolio, and/or cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line formatted to “Partnerships Role - Full Name” (example - Partnerships Role - Barney Rubble)
Thank you for your consideration.
• Transparency through Open Communication
• Educate ourselves and others through a cycle of teaching and learning
• No Ego & Humility
• Show up. Participate. Make it shine.
• Have Fun
• Practice Positivity
• Contribute to your Community
At Meadow, we believe that a diverse workplace means a better, more resilient, and more innovative company. We are excited to work with anyone who shares our values regardless of race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, familial pedigree, education, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Full medical, dental, and vision
Competitive compensation with a strong equity position
Flexible work hours
If you feel like working at home, we strongly encourage you to! Quality work at the time that works best for you is all that matters.
25 days paid vacation that you are expected to take
Meadow at a glance
Meadow focuses on Enterprise Software, B2B, Software, and Marijuana. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Meadow has raised $2.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2016 at a valuation of $12M.