QA Lead$40k – $60k • No equity
ABOUT MD ALLY
MD Ally enables EMS-provider collaboration, at scale, to optimize community-based medical services and establish new patient-provider relationships that improve access to routine care and long-term outcomes. Our proprietary, EMS-integrated platform connects providers and EMS patients with non-life-threatening medical concerns in real-time at the touch of a button. Quality patient care is delivered through on-demand triage assessments, telemedicine as an alternate destination, follow-up appointment scheduling, and transportation coordination; all accessible 24/7/365.
MD Ally will improve healthcare access for all citizens, regardless of their income level and improve first responders’ ability to save lives. We support new, innovative care models that will change the way healthcare is delivered in the U.S.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a young startup poised for rapid growth in a mission critical industry, we are looking for a hawk-eyed free thinker to own software quality assurance. You will work cross-functionally with development and operations, and also manage freelance testers. At MD Ally, you'll get to leverage your knowledge of software, tooling, processes and procedures as an key part of our foundational team.
- Ensure each product release meets well defined high quality standards
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring the use of industry best practices
- Establish metrics and standards, and identify risk mitigation strategies
- Establish test plans, including individual phases and assignments
- Create test criteria based on business and/or technical requirements
- Implement tools and procedures, including for tracking and reporting
- Coordinate testing efforts across the organization
- Execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
- Analyze test results, and track and verify fixes
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Successful performance in a previous QA role
- Outstanding attention to detail, and time / project management skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent documentation and written communication abilities
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Understanding of application architecture and UI/UX design
- Understanding of database design and data modeling
- Familiarity with at least one Object Oriented Programming language
MD Ally at a glance
MD Ally focuses on Health Care Information Technology, Public Safety, Digital Health, and Telemedicine. Their company has offices in New York City and Philadelphia. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.