Customer Success Manager$75k – $85k • 0.0% – 1.0%
MD Ally; 911 Triage to Telehealth
MD Ally is a public safety telehealth company that integrates medical guidance and triage services into the 911 dispatch process to proactively engage low-acuity EMS callers right before they utilize finite, high-cost emergency resources and navigates them to the most appropriate site of care. We provide immediate access to ER medical practitioners who deliver expert-level ED consults, set up real-time, non-emergency medical transportation, and schedule same-day appointments at the most appropriate site of care.
Our Customer Success Manager will be responsible for onboarding and developing relationships with our customers to promote retention and loyalty. Your job will be to work closely with our customers, ensure they are satisfied with our services and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. This is a position that requires technical acumen and the ability to provide technical support to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business’s products.
- Work with key stakeholders to define systems and processes for the program.
- Own and manage all phases of product implementation: planning, onboarding, training, support and analytics. Build replicable playbooks to streamline the implementation process for scale.
- Work with key stakeholders to build detailed project implementation plans and successfully execute on them - on time and on budget.
- Work with leadership to understand long-term business goals and translate strategic plans into actionable execution programs.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for customers for all technical and usability support issues.
- Act as a liaison between MD Ally and the customer and foster good two-way communication on customer feature requirements and product plans/roadmaps.
- Continuously improve the customer experience by connecting the value and benefit of MD Ally to client needs and objectives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role, preferably working with enterprise or government clients.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills and Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes; particularly with a bias for action and ability to work independently.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Comfortable in a startup environment, we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Proficient with CRM systems like Salesforce or HubSpot and other client management tools.
MD Ally at a glance
MD Ally focuses on Health Care Information Technology, Public Safety, Digital Health, and Telemedicine. Their company has offices in New York City and Philadelphia. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.