Full Stack Software Engineer$85k – $95k • 0.0% – 2.0%
Our DevOps team is fully remote/distributed. International applicants most welcome.
ABOUT MD ALLY
MD Ally's 911-integrated telehealth platform that allow 911 dispatchers and Emergency Medical Service personnel to connect patients with non-life-threatening medical concerns to virtual care with a licensed physician.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are building a team of entrepreneurial and experienced Full Stack Developers with a demonstrated passion for DevOps culture. At MD Ally, you'll get to leverage your knowledge of hardware, software, processes and procedures to devise custom solutions and systems. As a young startup poised for rapid growth, we don't have time for siloed teams or roles... it's all hands on deck, wearing whatever hat the day's task requires!
- Implementing new, game-changing software features for MD Ally
- Creating and maintaining robust testing and CI/CD capabilities
- Monitoring the functionality and security of all cloud based assets
- Providing ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements for existing systems
- Collaborating cross-functionally with business users and other engineers
- Providing recommendations for continuous improvement
- Advanced skills with both front and back-end languages, frameworks, and libraries - in particular:
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications, with involvement across the full stack from data storage to the front end
- 5+ years of experience deploying, monitoring, and supporting solutions within the AWS Cloud Environment
- 5+ years of experience developing APIs or web services, building for low latency and security best practices
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies for delivering iterative solutions
- Comfortable with DevOps practices for monitoring and supporting SaaS solutions
- Comfortable with modern practices including trunk based and test-driven development, and software test automation
MD Ally at a glance
MD Ally focuses on Health Care Information Technology, Public Safety, Digital Health, and Telemedicine. Their company has offices in New York City and Philadelphia. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.