Design that works
Sales & Marketing Operations Manager$40k – $90k
- Maze is a user research platform that empowers product teams with data to remove all guesswork from building digital products.
- We're official partners with the world's best design companies: InVision, Figma, Sketch, Marvel & Adobe.
- More than 40,000 designers and product managers from companies like Salesforce, Microsoft, and IBM are using Maze to power up their user research process.
- We're a fully remote company working from all over the world.
- Backed by some of the world's top VCs.
- Establish a ground-up marketing and sales ops process that enables our teams to scale efficiently.
- Own and operate our marketing & sales tech stack, including automation, website, tracking and data analytics systems.
- Maintain quality, cleanliness, and governance of Maze's marketing and sales database including customer segmentation, taxonomy, lead scoring, and data uploads.
- Manage the implementation of operational programs (e.g. marketing automation implementation, CRM enhancements, lead scoring & nurturing, etc.)
- Design and build data systems, reports, analytics, tracking, attribution, and testing structures that are accurate and reliable.
- Build dashboards and reports to help inform business decisions.
- Proactively explore user and customer data to find trends, discover relevant insights, and present analysis and findings to stakeholders.
- Research, compare, recommend, and manage the implementation and ongoing maintenance of Maze's marketing & sales tool stack (autopilot, google analytics, chart mogul, salesforce etc.)
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a commercial ops role in early-stage SaaS startups
- Experience setting up operations processes and systems from scratch
- A mix of a strategic thinker and someone that will be hands-on
- Experience working with data & analytics tools, e.g. Segment, Google analytics
- Extensive experience setting up and maintaining Salesforce as well as marketing automation platforms
- Experience in setting up and maintaining BI & payments tools, e.g. ChartMogul, Stripe
- You can visualize data in a way that make insights clear and compelling to stakeholders
- You can self-sufficiently query data to ask and answer your own question
- Experience building attribution models
We organise offsites every 4-6 months with all expenses paid to spend some quality time with the whole team!
Maze at a glance
Maze focuses on Analytics, User Testing, Product Design, Design, and User Experience Design. Their company has offices in London, Poland, Paris, São Paulo, and Moldova. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Maze has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.