Design that works
Backend developer$55k – $85k
You will work on all aspects of our current product, which includes:
- Our user-research platform and analytics dashboard with all the challenges associated with it.
- Our tester’s hiring platform, where you’ll work with us on building a complete marketplace from scratch.
- Integrations with prototyping tools and other services.
- Our automated reporting platform, where you'll work on a comprehensive document for the whole product team to collaborate on.
As part of the Maze team, here’s what you’ll do:
- Architect and develop a highly scalable backend.
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability, and security of applications in production.
- Work closely with our designer and engineers to design, build, and ship new features from scratch.
- Take ownership for your tasks and see features through from start to finish.
- Help teammates improve when reviewing their work and appreciate feedback when they reciprocate.
- Perfectly fluent in English
- Experience with AWS and Neo4J
- Experience with infrastructure as code
- Able to write maintainable and scalable code
- Write tests & always improve your work environment
- Enjoy working remotely
- Experience with Serverless
- GraphQL knowledge
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience with deployment automation tools
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor
How to Apply:
We receive a lot of applications so try to submit something that will grab our attention! It’s important for us to see your understanding of our product so make sure that:
- You've done some research on Maze and signed up to try the product;
- You include a well-structured and concise message with your application explaining why you find Maze interesting and why you'd be a good fit. Show off a little :).
We organise offsites every 4-6 months with all expenses paid to spend some quality time with the whole team!
Maze at a glance
Maze focuses on Analytics, User Testing, Product Design, Design, and User Experience Design. Their company has offices in London, Poland, Paris, São Paulo, and Moldova. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Maze has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.