Design that works
Full-stack Developer$45k – $80k
Maze is a user testing and usability research platform that turns prototypes into actionable insights from real users, bringing confidence to the design process.
We're official partners with the world's best design companies: InVision, Figma, Sketch, Marvel, and Adobe! More than 40,000 designers and product managers from companies like Salesforce, Microsoft, and IBM are using Maze to power up their user testing process.
We believe that products should be tested at the design phase, and we empower product teams with data to remove all guesswork from building digital products. We're a fully remote company working from all over the world, backed by some of the world's top VCs. We love traveling, telling great jokes (read: puns with the word "maze" in it), and terrible drawings. Come join us!
You will work on all aspects of our current product, which includes:
- Our user-research platform, with all the challenges associated with complex data-visualisation & analytics dashboard.
- Our tester’s hiring platform, where you’ll work with us on building a complete marketplace from scratch.
- Prototyping tool integrations, or you’ll be able to work directly with the development teams of InVision, Marvel, Adobe, Figma and more.
- Our automated reporting platform, where you'll work on a comprehensive document for the whole product team to collaborate on.
As part of the Maze team, here’s what you’ll do:
- Architect and develop highly scalable web applications
- Work closely with our designer and engineers to design, build, and ship new features from scratch
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability, and security of applications in production
- Take ownership for your tasks and see features through from start to finish
- Help teammates improve when reviewing their work and appreciate feedback when they reciprocate
- Perfectly fluent in English
- GraphQL / nodeJS knowledge
- Experince with functional programing
- Able to write maintainable and scalable code
- Write tests & always improve your work environment
- Enjoy working remotely
- Interest for UX & UI design
- Experience doing data-visualisation & canvas
- Experience with deployment automation tools
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor
How to Apply:
We receive a lot of applications so try to submit something that will grab our attention! It’s important for us to see your understanding of our product so make sure that:
1) you've done some research on Maze and signed up to try the product;
2) you include a well-structured and concise message with your application explaining why you find Maze interesting and why you'd be a good fit. Show off a little :).
We organise offsites every 4-6 months with all expenses paid to spend some quality time with the whole team!
Maze at a glance
Maze focuses on Analytics, User Testing, Product Design, Design, and User Experience Design. Their company has offices in London, Poland, Paris, São Paulo, and Moldova. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Maze has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.