Providing relationship management, workflow automation and loyalty marketing programs
Senior Software Engineer
Mavrck empowers the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks with content consumer’s trust. With Mavrck, brands harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing by tapping into their most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence.
Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform allows brands to discover and activate thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network.
As word of mouth marketing continues to be one of the top initiatives of CMO's, so does our need for experienced engineers. The Senior Software Engineer at Mavrck will be responsible for evolving our cloud-based software platform as we scale from 100’s to 1000’s of customers and build the industry's leading Influencer Marketing platform.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) by building foundational components of the platform to empower product teams
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Design or help with design of critical security or/and high-load components
- Help product teams with establishing and following industry best practices in software development and delivery
- Lead POC initiatives
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Learn new tech and share it with the team
Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- 6+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Understanding or desire to learn cutting edge technologies and approaches such as microservices, agile methodology, containers, CI/CD, AWS, and DevOps
- Strong experience in cloud computing (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Practical experience with microservice architecture and migration from monolithic approach.
- A passion to learn more and become a better engineer
- A commitment to team goals and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get to the finish line
- Ability to think on your feet…
- Comfort level with high speeds
Some perks of being on our Squad include...
- Fun Environment: When we’re in the office, music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm - and office dogs!!
- Team Lunches: Each Wednesday we enjoy food catered from local eateries as a team!
- Great office locations: Tons of great restaurants and coffee shops nearby!
- Flexible Schedule: We don't care if you're an early bird or a night owl, you're here or you're there - as long as you deliver results!
- Parental Leave: Take up to 12 weeks paid leave when a little one joins the family!
- Open Vacation Policy: No, this isn’t a trick. We want you to take the time off when you want or need it!
- We Care: Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package
We offer competitive and comprehensive health & dental plans.
Well-being comes first
Take time when you want time. We have an open vacation policy and fully paid, gender-blind parental leave.
We don’t care if you’re here or you’re there – as long as you deliver results.
Beer & brew on tap
Beer for the big ideas and coffee to get them done.
Fuel your mind
Every Wednesday, we enjoy food from the city’s finest eateries
Every month we have team events to have fun and give back.
Open floor plan, whiteboard walls and breakout rooms to help foster creativity.
In the action
Our North-End, Boston and LoDo, Denver offices are located in the heart of downtown.
Mavrck at a glance
Mavrck focuses on Digital Media, Advertising, Advertising Platforms, Social Media Marketing, and Brand Marketing. Their company has offices in New York, Boston, and Denver. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Mavrck has raised $16.713M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.