A virtual clinic dedicated to women's and family health - expert care wherever and whenever needed.
Senior Product Manager, Clinical Outcomes
Maven is the leading women’s and family healthcare company. Named one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies,” Maven advances women’s health, family planning, and diversity in the workforce by empowering parents to plan or start a family while growing their careers. Employers love Maven because it helps lower their healthcare costs while improving their ability to attract and retain women and working parents. Founded in 2014 by Katherine Ryder, Maven has raised $88MM, and is backed by Icon Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT, Spring Mountain Capital, Female Founders Fund, Harmony Partners, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki. Learn more at www.mavenclinic.com.
Maven is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Clinical Outcomes to join our product team. Reporting to the Head of Product, the Senior Product Manager, Clinical Outcomes will lead the development of Maven’s clinical programming strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for shaping our product roadmap to continue driving improved health outcomes, specifically related to high risk pregnancies, C-Sections, & breastfeeding support, among other conditions.
- Work with the Head of Product to develop recommendations for the product roadmap and execution plan
- Manage the development process for products and features that deliver measurable improvements in clinical outcomes for Maven members
- Design and oversee both the overarching product strategy and the tactical details of new product initiatives
- Conduct market and user research to determine optimal strategies
- Create and maintain product roadmaps
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and to build product requirements, priorities and documentation
- Set and use project KPIs to drive evaluation and decision-making
- 4+ years of product management experience (bonus: past product work influencing clinical decision making/and delivering a tech-enabled clinical service)
- Experience managing team members and projects in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Understanding of and familiarity with clinical informatics and/or data analysis
- Ability to translate complex clinical concepts and data analysis for a non-clinical audience
- A demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams in sizable new initiatives
- Pride of ownership in delivering results for the products you manage as well as those you have influenced through other stakeholders
- Bonus: Past experience working directly with clinicians such as OB/GYN’s, nurse practitioners, mental health specialists
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- Dental and Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- Citi Bike and ClassPass discounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation time off
- Parental and other leave
- Sponsored learning & development programs
- Annual personal hobby stipend
- Weekly team lunches and bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks and regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- Newly designed NYC office in the heart of Tribeca
- Ongoing special days, such as designated ‘bring your child’ and ‘bring your canine’ to work days!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.