Matterport is the leading spatial data company digitizing and indexing the built world
Senior Communications Designer
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
We are looking for an ambitious, confident, and hard-working individual to join our Design team.
As the Communication Designer, you will work with multiple teams across our organization to craft experiences that inspire our customers and employees across a wide range of mediums including digital and print campaigns, video/animation, social channels, websites, events and more.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into cohesive, on-brand digital campaigns that are clear, compelling, and effectively drive results based on our KPIs.
- You understand the value of design and brand within a business context to develop omni-channel digital experiences.
- Be able to multitask between various projects and meet deadlines.
- Be comfortable working across any content format.
- Contribute to the evolution of our brand across the entire customer journey.
- Be an informed and vocal advocate of great design.
- Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real results.
- Minimum 5 years experience designing marketing and brand communications.
- Expertise with the Adobe Creative Suite and all the usual design applications.
- Experience writing CSS and working with front-end web developers.
- Familiarity with industry standard marketing metrics to measure successful campaigns and marketing tactics.
- Excellent grammar and editing skills - you never let typos go unnoticed.
- Experience in photography, audio editing & video production is appreciated.
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation systems is also appreciated.
Matterport is shaking up the 3D world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including insurance, architecture, construction, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, and location-scouting, as well as by hobbyists who just want to dive into 3D capture.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.
Matterport at a glance
Matterport focuses on Digital Media, Hardware, Cloud Computing, Photography, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, London, Sunnyvale, and Lawrence. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Matterport has raised $104M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.