3D FOR THE REAL WORLD (www.matterport.com)
Senior Inside Sales Representative
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the leading spatial data company digitizing and indexing the built world. Our unique 3D capture technology creates the spatial data layer on which industries can interoperate while our all-in-one 3D data platform makes it fast and easy to turn any physical space into an accurate and immersive digital twin. Matterport's platform helps customers realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing, and operations. We are the world leader in the category we invented, having built digital twins of over 2.3 million properties so far!
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are changing the way we all see the world!
The sales team at Matterport is expanding to Asia Pacific and looking for top sales people to join our new Singapore office. This role is working in our inside sales team covering Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and other selected markets and reports into the APAC General Manager.
This is a hands-on position where the role of Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for supporting all aspects of sales functions especially by sourcing new sales opportunities within existing and future market segments and convert them into sales.
You need to be comfortable in operating within a start-up environment and can make high quality decisions at pace.
- Help build the Matterport customer base across the region
- Execute the full sales cycle from prospecting to building relationships with the right stakeholders to structuring the deals and closure
- Proactively call leads given to you via the marketing team, as well as self generations
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and structure commercial agreements
- Support our partners and distributors to ensure success across the ecosystem, understand the customer needs and identify winning solutions
- Attend Sales meetings and be prepared to go through your sales pipeline in detail
- Organize your diary and ensure your activities are in line with expectations
- Attend trade shows and prepare material with the help of marketing
- Attend product (hardware/software) demonstrations to provide potential customers with details about the features and capabilities of our Pro 3D camera
- Prepare RFI, RFQ and RFP responses for distributors, potential customers and management team
- Make sales and technical presentations to potential customers, via both web presentations and on site presentations
- Report to APAC General Manager with sales progress and pipelines
- Ensure the company CRM (Salesforce) is always up to date
- Work towards a monthly revenue SaaS target ensuring you have an adequate pipeline of business
- 5 Years of experience
- You must be a fluent/native English Speaker with experience of selling across various Asia Pacific markets
- Previous experience in an outbound fast-paced sales environment (30 - 50 inbound/outbound calls/day) with a track record of achieving sales targets
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ideally have some experience working with a CRM (salesforce would be advantageous)
- Experience of using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Evidence of managing your own diary and time in order to maximize output through calls, research, emails and customer demonstrations
- Passion for enterprise software, great products, dynamic start-up environments and the business of innovation
- It would also be highly beneficial if you have strong market knowledge in one of the sectors we sell to - Commercial / Residential Real Estate, Travel & Hospitality, AEC Architecture, Engineering, Constructions, Estate Agents, Insurance, High End Luxury, Tourism
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- BA/BS degree required
- Eligible to work in Singapore and do not need work sponsorship (Required) / This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.