3D FOR THE REAL WORLD (www.matterport.com)
Inside Sale Representative - German speaking
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the leading spatial data company digitizing and indexing the built world. Our unique 3D capture technology creates the spatial data layer on which industries can interoperate while our all-in-one 3D data platform makes it fast and easy to turn any physical space into an accurate and immersive digital twin. Matterport's platform helps customers realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing, and operations. We are the world leader in the category we invented, having built digital twins of over 2.3 million properties so far!
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are changing the way we all see the world!
The sales team at Matterport is always growing and looking for top sales people to join the team. This role is working in our inside sales team covering the German Speaking territories and reports into the EMEA Sales Manager.
- Proactively call leads given to you via the marketing team as well as some self generations
- Engage distributors, understand the customer needs and identify the solutions with our product offering
- Work in the London office with the Multi-Lingual Sales Team
- Attend Sales meetings and be prepared to go through your sales pipeline in detail
- Organize your diary and ensure your activities are in line with expectations
- Attend trade shows and prepare material with the help of marketing
- Attend product (hardware/software) demonstrations to provide potential customers with details about the features and capabilities of our Pro 3D camera
- Prepare RFI, RFQ and RFP responses for distributors, potential customers and management team
- Make sales and technical presentations to potential customers, via both web presentations and on site presentations
- Report to EMEA Sales Manager with sales progress and pipelines
- Ensure the company CRM (salesforce) is always up to date
- Work towards a monthly revenue Saas target ensuring you have an adequate pipeline of business
- You must be a native German Speaker with experience of selling into the German speaking markets
- Previous experience in an outbound sales environment with a track record of working towards sales targets
- Must be friendly, social, presentable and professional
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ideally have some experience working with a CRM (salesforce would be advantageous)
- Experience of using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Evidence of managing your own diary and time in order to maximise output through calls, research, emails and customer demonstrations
- It would also be beneficial if you had Saas experience, or have strong market knowledge in one of the sectors we sell to - Commercial / Residential Real Estate, Travel & Hospitality, AEC Architecture, Engineering, Constructions, Photography agencies, Estate Agents, Insurance, High End Luxury, Tourism.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.