Controls Technician$48k – $56k
This position requires focus, organization, patience, research, and communication across all divisions of the company. This position is important because it enables the facility to operate at an utmost adequate level. The engineering technicians execute necessary tasks in a safe, timely, and collaborative way. In short- An efficiently run plant drives quality and creates a productive work environment for all involved.
Safety' All associates are required to follow facility GMP & Safety Rules while on site. Safety lead by example, using knowledge of safe working practices around moving electrical equipment, promote safe behaviors while proactively seeking to reduce risk within plant.
- Able to read and draft standard equipment (OEM) designs, schematics and layouts including advisement on conceptual design work, factory acceptance testing, installation and commissioning/debugging
- Identify potential or existing flaws and perform troubleshooting
- Pre flight of mechanical and electrical systems for production equipment
- Improve upon PM's in place while working with engineering staff offering suggestions for improvement to develop, evaluate and enhance manufacturing methods
- Basic computer proficiency with familiarity with PC based controller/interface from windows to real time tasking operating system/embedded
- Perform electrical duties as necessary (i.e. wiring, electrical component installation) while also working with Maintenance department to problem solve any production issues that arise.
- Ability to perform software integration, calibration and troubleshooting while ensuring facility software programs are properly backed up.
- Be able to communicate effectively with management, engineering team and other staff about automation and process control aptitude using strong verbal & written communication skill.
- Engineering Essentials
Proficient with a multi-meter, trouble shoot and replace 3 Phase motors & VFDs
Ability to produce and interpret electrical schematics and understand relay logic
Experience with low voltage DC circuits and wiring as well as a wide range of electrical devices (proxy, photo eyes, relays, contractors, safety relays, etc.)
- 3 years manufacturing experience (preferably in Food production) paired with demonstrated ability to develop and implement automation process and equipment Ability to troubleshoot, modify and design PLC programs or similar Ladder-logic programming, robots, motion controls associated software. *Preferable Technical diploma or certification acquired through an accredited educational institution a plus *
Problem solving, action oriented, Results Driven, Decisiveness, Organization, Informative, Innovative, physical dexterity, ability to lift 50 lbs., Shift Flexibility, demonstrated leadership qualities with team collaboration initiative
Masada Bakery at a glance
Masada Bakery focuses on Customer Service, Bakeries, Operations , and Maintenance. Their company has offices in Atlanta, Norcross, and Norcross. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.bakerycos.com/