Fashion by the people and Fashion for the people
Android Developer₹12L – ₹16L • 0.1% – 0.5%
About Marsplay :
We are building the next generation of shopping platform for 500 Million millennials, and we are looking for people who are interested in creating solutions for image recognition using Deep Leaning. Speak to us if you like working in diverse, intelligent, creative teams solving some of the hardest problems.
The founding team has diverse experience in product, growth, community building, and user experience. They've worked earlier with companies backed by YC, Amazon Alexa Fund and major VC funds across India and Silicon Valley. We are backed by serial entrepreneurs from India and US who have built and sold many ventures to Microsoft, Pinterest etc.
Role & Responsibility
As an Android Developer, You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development.
• Developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android Applications and oversee mobile application development efforts
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
• Work directly with product manager to conceptualise, build, test and realise products
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Optimize performance for the app and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
Skills & Qualifications
• At least an undergraduate degree in Computer Science- Engineering, preferably from IITs/Top RECs
• 2-4 years of experience at cutting edge organizations or startups (product based)
• Extensive experience in developing mobile apps using Android SDK with proficiency in Core Java and design patterns
• Experience with video applications (ExoPlayer/Textureview)
• Great understanding of Android development SDK
• Expertise in Core Java with solid OOD principles and design patterns
• Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory management and multithreaded programming
• Conversant with JSON API
• Experience with SaaS platforms for mobile development like Analytics, Push Notifications, Cloud Storage, Ad Networks, etc
• Hands-on experience with Android’s debugging, unit testing, memory and performance optimization tools.
• Experience with Git, Retrofit, JetPack, RxJAVA 2, basic knowledge of NDK