Marmot is a mission-driven digital investment platform, built by women for women-
Wealth Advisor for Switzerland's #1 women wealth manager (part or full time)$40k – $120k • 0.5% – 2.0%
About This Position:
As a Financial Advisor at Marmot, you will have the opportunity to shape a new offering for our clients, working closely with our newly started Private Wealth Management and Investments teams to ensure the delivery of best-in-class financial advisory services guided by the principles of Marmot’s goal-based investment philosophy. You believe that effective and happy investing can be achieved by reducing costs and risk through diversification, and not only by market timing or chasing alpha.
You will develop and maintain ongoing partnerships with a range of clients through regular, meaningful contact as part of our Private Wealth Management services offering to high net worth individuals. You will be working closely with clients to develop a customized goals-based financial plan based on their unique financial situation, and provide ongoing financial advice to help them reach their objectives.
- Develop a thorough understanding of each of your client’s needs, goals, and financial status in order to guide them based on Marmot’s investment philosophy
- Provide and recommend strategies in a clear, supportive, and helpful manner to help clients achieve their goals over time
- Maintain and grow a book of business through dedicated relationship management and nurturing
- Identify appropriate savings, investment, and spending strategies to reflect clients' risk preferences, liquidity needs, and investment objectives
- Expand our network to female portfolio managers in collaboration with our investment team
- Demonstrate exceptional client relationship management capabilities build written and verbal plans to communicate recommended strategies to clients set, manage, meet and exceed client expectations in order to build value in relationships over time
- Monitor portfolios for clients on an ongoing basis to retain and grow our client relationships, and conduct periodic reviews to help clients feel connected to Marmot and their investing strategy
- Comply with Marmot investment methods and documentation guidelines, and to meet compliance requirements
- Promote professional and team development by maintaining an in-depth understanding of financial planning, capital markets and the financial services industry
- Stay aware of significant changes or developments (e.g. taxation, regulatory, legal, competitive, technical) within the fields of investments and financial services
- Support our growth of new product offerings and team development as Marmot scales
- Minimum 2 years experience and demonstrated track record of success in building your own book of business in financial advisory relationship management for female clients preferred
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, high emotional intelligence, and the ability to translate complex financial topics to audiences of different levels of financial experience and knowledge
- Intellectual curiosity, a deep desire to solve problems, and an exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to serve as a successful and determined advocate for your clients
- A keen sense of resourcefulness and ability to implement efficient processes in an yet untapped environment
- Openness to adapt to new technology and experience with digital tools
- Strong educational background, with connection to finance and business
- Passion for our women-oriented mission to close financial gender gaps
Marmot is a mission-driven digital-first investment platform, built by women for women. Its goal is to get more money in the hands of women, by closing the gender money gaps (because nothing ugly happens when women have more money), but we welcome clients of all gender identities and expressions.
It was built based on hundreds of hours of research into what women are looking for and is a fast growing consumer fintech company. Marmot was founded to help close the gender money gaps, but we welcome clients of all gender identities and expressions. Our digital investing platform uses gender-specific salary curves and longevity data to provide personalized recommendations and forecasts for your pre-ed goals. Marmot is only able to serve clients living in Switzerland, and via reverse solicitation in Germany and Austria.
Some Benefits of Working at Marmot:
Work with a highly dedicated, talented team
Flexible Schedule with support of our helpful digital tools and staff
Beautiful and efficient office in Zürich-Seefeld
Parental leave policy
Well-paid retirement savings plan
Life & Disability Coverage