Leading provider of marketing software
Marketo hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Marketo posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- 1 month ago
- AWS today launched Amazon AppFlow, a new integration service that makes it easier for developers to transfer data between AWS and SaaS applications like Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Slack, Snowflake and Zendesk.
- Like similar services, including Microsoft Azure’s Power Automate, for example, developers can trigger these flows based on specific events, at pre-set times or on-demand.
- Unlike some of its competitors, though, AWS is positioning this service more as a data transfer service than a way to automate workflows, and, while the data flow can be bi-directional, AWS’s announcement focuses mostly on moving data from SaaS applications to other AWS services for further analysis.
- For this, AppFlow also includes a number of tools for transforming the data as it moves through the service.
- Crunchbase News
- 3 months ago
- OneTrust, an Atlanta-based privacy, security and third-party risk technology platform, announced this morning it has raised a massive $210 million Series B. The financing more than doubled its valuation to $2.7 billion.
- Coatue and Insight Partners led the round.
- The investment comes just seven months after OneTrust raised an also massive $200 million Series A at a $1.3 billion valuation.
- Inside Intercom
- 4 months ago
What are the ingredients of a modern marketing stack in 2020? and how do you build your own martech stack?
Intercom chatted with leaders from some of the fastest growing software companies – including Sprout Social, Segment, G2, Unbounce, and more – to get a sense of their vision for the year ahead and what areas they’re investing in most.
They also show you how your business can navigate the martech landscape to build a lean, productive marketing tech stack that will serve you this year and beyond.