Transforming how you research, plan, and craft your content
Sr. Enterprise Business Development Representative
MarketMuse accelerates content creation, reinventing how marketers improve organic search rankings, drive expertise in their industry and impact revenue. Today, content marketing is driven by manual website audits that take weeks or months to complete. MarketMuse Suite, an AI-powered Content Intelligence and Strategy Platform, analyzes millions of articles on demand, uncovering gaps and opportunities to empower marketers to craft high-quality content their audience loves and search engines reward. Over 120 brands including IBM, GlaxoSmithKline and Thomson Reuters use MarketMuse to realize 2-6X gains in organic search traffic within 6 months.
We are hiring a Sr. Enterprise Business Development Representative for full-time employment. The ideal fit has 2-3 years of enterprise client development experience. We are a startup that is growing very rapidly, so we're looking for someone who can move fast.
Our Sr. Enterprise BDRs identify and target outbound opportunities in the $500MM and above enterprise segment. We like to work hard, crush our goals, and then do it again. You will identify the customer’s needs, determine mutual fit with our offering, and help facilitate the buying process. As the position progresses you will develop outbound phone skills and learn Value Selling methodology. You'll collect data and qualify leads to build pipeline.
- Qualify inbound leads and source outbound leads
- Provide an introduction to the MarketMuse value proposition with Value Selling
- Provide prospective Content Marketing teams, SEO's, and Agencies a great first impression of working with us
- Initiate and measure targeted outreach campaigns
- Provide prospects with the information they need at their stage of the customer journey
- Keep our CRM up to date
- Never settle, always striving to learn more and exceed goals
- Flexible and willing to jump in other areas of the business as needed
- Candidates must be empathetic and focused on understanding the customer's issues - listening more than talking
- Passionate about selling a great software product
- Driven but you want everyone on your team to succeed
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Suite, Outreach.IO, Zoominfo, and LinkedIn Navigator is preferred
- Preference for candidates who have worked at a startup before
- Experience in search, content marketing or marketing agency a plus but not required
- Must be based in Boston or willing to relocate to Boston
MarketMuse at a glance
MarketMuse focuses on Analytics, Machine Learning, Search Marketing, Artificial Intelligence, and Content. Their company has offices in New York and Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, MarketMuse has raised $6.738M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.