Environmental Compliance Software for Industrial Companies
Full Stack Engineer$120k – $140k • 0.05% – 0.2%
We believe that software will play a crucial role in preventing pollution and protecting our environment. Governments can create reams of environmental regulations but it will only be with the help of software that companies will have any hope of following these rules. Mapistry’s environmental compliance platform has already transformed the way that hundreds of environmental facilities manage their environmental programs, and we’re looking for a creative and driven full stack engineer to join our team.
As a full stack engineer at Mapistry you’ll work closely with everyone on the engineering and product teams as well as with domain experts to build seamless customer experiences. This is a unique opportunity to define the way Mapistry scales at a rapid pace, delivers new features to our customers, and empowers our customers.
In this role you will:
- Build services and establish the elegant patterns that power the backend of our entire product
- Create and implement sophisticated user interfaces and frontend components
- Jump in and solve hard problems across the entire stack
- Mentor others on your team to help them grow as engineers across many dimensions
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You take pride in the things you build, from the visual polish of the user experience to the reliability of backend services
- You have a track record of trying and learning new things
- You have a point of view but are low ego
- You’re naturally curious about the technologies you use and take the initiative to dive in and figure things out when you have a question
- You have past experience building systems that strike a balance between shipping quickly and ease of future change while maximizing quality
- You have at least 5 years of experience working as a software engineer and at least 3 years working the full stack front-to-back
- You are obsessed with customer happiness and trust
- You are hungry to change the way companies follow environmental regulations and help them reduce pollution
What you’ll find at Mapistry:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where you can reduce pollution while helping manufacturing businesses to thrive.
- Competitive compensation
- 100% medical and dental
- Unlimited PTO
- A flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
At Mapistry, you’ll be a part of a team of incredible engineers who work together to build breathtaking experiences for our customers. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested? Send one paragraph on why would be an ideal fit for Mapistry and your resume to email@example.com
Meet your team
Multiple medical and dental options (some 100% paid for by Mapistry)
Paid maternity & paternity leave
A fast-paced and collaborative environment where you can protect the environment and support manufacturing jobs
Cell phone reimbursement
Ownership of processes and work execution
Flexible work schedule
Mapistry at a glance
Mapistry focuses on Enterprise Software, Clean Technology, Water, and Environmental Innovation. Their company has offices in Berkeley. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Mapistry has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.