Front End Software Engineer$30k – $50k
By focusing on user experience, Map My Customers has reimagined what a CRM can be. Launched in 2015, we’ve partnered with numerous fortune 500 companies to create a fast, on-demand sales enablement tool that helps sales teams be more productive on and off the field. Today it is the fastest growing and most desirable CRM product in the market. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Las Olas Venture Capital, Co-Founder Capital, and Valor Ventures. Our HQ is in New York City.
About the Role
Map My Customers is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Front End Software Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our web application. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. This person would be expected to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for Map My Customers, ensuring a great user experience.
- Build modular, reusable components and features.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with a team of product managers, engineers, and UX designers to understand business requirements and user experience goals and pain points.
- Actively participate in daily code reviews.
- Focus on rendering performance in order to ensure superior experience for a heavy interaction platform.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and familiarity with Bootstrap 3+
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Good understanding of AngularJS (1.6), Vue.js, Vuex, Webpack
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool Git
- Are really interested in helping people be more productive and efficient at their work
- Appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
- Figure out how to fix it, instead of who to blame
- Believe that teamwork makes dreamwork
- Enjoy an honest and transparent workplace
- Know that done is better than perfect, because perfect is never done.
- Favor action over deliberation
- Aren’t afraid to experiment and make mistakes
- Care more about your intelligence and values than your expertise
- Believe you really can enjoy all the people you work with everyday
- Are open to new ideas, new cultures, and new people
- Think transparency is the best way to run a business
- Opportunity to join a passionate team at an early stage
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off - 15 annual
- Flexibility to Work From Home
- Frequent team lunches
- Travel Stipend
** Map My Customers does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status.
Map My Customers at a glance
Map My Customers focuses on B2B, CRM, Maps, and Sales. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Map My Customers has raised $2.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.
You can view their website at https://www.mapmycustomers.me/