Sales Mapping Made Simple
Business Development Representative$45k – $60k • 0.0% – 0.2%
By focusing on user experience, Map My Customers has reimagined what a CRM can be. Launched in 2015, we’ve partnered with numerous fortune 500 companies to create a fast, on-demand sales enablement tool that helps sales teams be more productive on and off the field. Today it is the fastest growing and most desirable CRM product in the market. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Las Olas Venture Capital, Co-Founder Capital, and Valor Ventures. Our HQ is in New York City and we have regional offices in Raleigh and Bangalore.
Map My Customers is looking for a highly motivated Business Development Representative to join our team. You will be using a comprehensive sales technology suite to engage daily in strategic research of the outside sales space to determine the best companies and personas for engagement with MMC's product. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, competitive, and eager to be a part of an incredibly fast growing team.
- Generate new, high-quality sales demos to be completed by Account Executives
- Meet all key performance metrics and goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- Research and target outside sales and service companies
- Use all available sales data to recognize trends and drive outreach decisions
- Create successful cold calling and email campaigns targeting new prospects
- Learn and demonstrate the MMC platform to prospective customers
- Manage free trial implementations and work with sales engineers to troubleshoot issues
- Periodically travel to territory events to meet existing prospects, provide face to face product demos, and generate new pipeline
- Work with a close-knit team of talented sales experts who will challenge you and support you in your professional growth
- You have a 4-year college degree
- You have 0-2 years of sales experience/lead generation (preferred)
- You have an internal motivation and drive to succeed in a goal-driven position
- You are willing to learn in a fast-paced sales environment
- You possess the ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- You are a team player and fun to work with
- Are really interested in helping people be more productive and efficient at their work
- Appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
- Figure out how to fix it, instead of who to blame
- Believe that teamwork makes dreamwork
- Enjoy an honest and transparent workplace
- Know that done is better than perfect, because perfect is never done.
- Favor action over deliberation
- Aren’t afraid to experiment and make mistakes
- Care more about your intelligence and values than your expertise
- Believe you really can enjoy all the people you work with everyday
- Are open to new ideas, new cultures, and new people
- Think transparency is the best way to run a business
- Contingent upon experience, base pay is between $40,000 and $65,000. Fully-ramped on-target earnings range is an additional $20,000 - $30,000.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Company-sponsored health and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission
- Weekly team lunches and location in the heart of the Flatiron district
- A supportive team atmosphere and work environment you couldn't pay for
** Map My Customers does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status.
Map My Customers at a glance
Map My Customers focuses on B2B, CRM, Maps, and Sales. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Map My Customers has raised $2.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.
You can view their website at https://www.mapmycustomers.me/