Sales Mapping Made Simple
Account Executive$100k – $120k • 0.1% – 0.5%
Mission: At Map My Customers, we’re on a mission to make your work life in the field simpler, more productive and more actionable. Imagine a suite of tools designed specifically to help you generate leads, identify the best opportunities, and get to customers faster. Map My Customers is not just software. It's a meaningful step forward in the evolution of how work gets done in the field, allowing you to break free from CRM forever.
We are big believers that well-crafted technology and automation tools can significantly improve everyone's work output. With nearly 50,000 customers in over 55 countries, we're now one of the leading data visualization and geo-analytics tools in the the world, backed by VC's from New York to San Francisco. Come join our team for the ride.
Map My Customers is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our team. We are looking for a results-driven and highly motivated individual who can help us achieve our business goals. Ultimately, your main focus will be achieving sales and profitability objectives by effectively managing new accounts.
- Set and monitor sales targets
- Identify potential customers and set approach strategies
- Develop strong, long-term client relationships
- Act as the liaison between clients and other teams at Map My Customers
- Resolve issues and handle complaints quickly and effectively
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Get feedback and suggest ways to increase customer engagement
- Possess strong writing and editing skills. Ability to write attention-grabbing media materials, client correspondence, reporting documents, points-of-view strategy documents, agency and client blog posts and other integrated marketing materials
- Develop individual go to market campaigns to align corporate messaging with specified vertical
- Drive smart, tactical execution of client programs
- Establish strong relationships with knowledge of relevant media and blogs to generate awareness of client’s products, services, thought leadership, or activities
- Add creative insight and problem-solving to all of the above on a consistent basis
- Proven track record as a sales representative
- Solid experience with CRM software and sales effectiveness tools
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- 3-5 years of comparable experience
- Are really interested in helping people be more productive and efficient at their work
- Appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
- Figure out how to fix it, instead of who to blame
- Believe that teamwork makes dreamwork
- Enjoy an honest and transparent workplace
- Know that done is better than perfect, because perfect is never done.
- Favor action over deliberation
- Aren’t afraid to experiment and make mistakes
- Care more about your intelligence and values than your expertise
- Believe you really can enjoy all the people you work with everyday
- Are open to new ideas, new cultures, and new people
- Think transparency is the best way to run a business
- Fully-ramped on-target earnings are in the range of $140,000 - $180,000 (depending upon seniority).
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Company-sponsored health and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission
- Weekly team lunches and panoramic views of Manhattan
- A supportive team atmosphere and work environment you couldn't pay for
** Map My Customers does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status.
Meet your team
Map My Customers at a glance
Map My Customers focuses on B2B, CRM, Maps, and Sales. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Map My Customers has raised $2.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.
You can view their website at https://www.mapmycustomers.me/