vertical SAAS for contract manufacturing
Operations and Sourcing Executive$40k – $70k • 0.25% – 0.75%
The ideal candidate is organized and structured, with international and domestic sourcing experience.
Seniority Level Mid level
Industry Internet / Computer Software / Import & Export
Employ Type Full-time
Job Functions Operations and Sourcing Executive
Role is based in downtown Los Angeles.
We offer 2 remote days per week and flex work schedules to avoid sitting in LA freeway traffic.
- Full end-to-end Product Sourcing, Manufacturing and Delivery.
- Customer facing and Vendor facing communication
- Work with a brand-new digital system to satisfy client requirements.
- Engage with Product team to iron out flaws in system.
- Create world class vendor and service database to source and produce any kind of soft lines product.
- Work with design, service and trading partners to boost revenue.
- Work with overseas managers to monitor vendor quality and service customers.
- Experience working with International vendors and sourcing, specifically in China and India.
High Level Expectations:
- Manage day to day operations
- Work with team, vendors and customers to build processes
- Hack solutions with view to automating them.
- A systems thinker that can solve for today.
- Manage customer expectations
- Flow transactions, enquiries between parties on the marketplace
- Manage manual flows for deals and document them.
- Create processes, systems for best practices
- Work with overseas team members to manage transactions.
- Work with tech team to test, iterate and build workflows and systems.
- Strong Contract Manufacturing and Product Sourcing experience.
- Customer facing and Wholesale experience.
- Private Label Manufacturing experience.
- Costing and Sourcing experience for High and Low-cost products.
- Operations experience
- Logistics, Supply Chain, Textiles, Import
- Customer facing success roles
- Vendor management and purchase skills
- Affinity for software, web platforms and skill around emerging technology.
- Ability to operate under pressure / multitask
- Work with overseas vendors, excellent communication.
Nice to haves:
- Software Engineering / Product Management Experience
- Manage day to day tasks but elevate to planning and structuring systems
- Prior Startup experience
- Chinese Spoken language
Manufactured at a glance
Manufactured focuses on SaaS, B2B, Manufacturing, and Project Management. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Manufactured has raised $3M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019 at a valuation of $9M.