vertical SAAS for contract manufacturing
Marketer$40k – $80k • 0.1% – 0.25%
You're ideally great at content, can build campaigns around email, have mid-level experience at selling self-serve SAAS software and are looking to work at an early-stage startup!
Role is based in downtown Los Angeles. We offer remote days per week and flex work schedules to avoid sitting in LA freeway traffic.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working with Wordpress content and landing pages using themes
- Build Product Demos, Product Videos, and Sales / Promo materials.
- Creating and posting content on blog, medium, social media.
- Building and following content calendar and roadmap.
- Working on new marketing strategies and go-to-markets.
- Set up and administer drip mail campaigns
- Liaise with Product to integrate the visuals and product into the marketing funnel.
- Build multiple funnels for each type of stake holder in the marketplace.
- 3-7 years experience working in high growth startups in the Sales & Marketing function.
- B2B SAAS software marketing experience.
- No formal degree required.
- Worked in test-driven marketing programs and can iterate on a strategy in quick time.
- Demonstrable hustle in digital marketing and customer acquisition.
- Knowledge of FB Ads, Google Ads, SEM, SEO and Content Marketing
- Eagerness to work in digital Manufacturing / Supply Chain space.
- Comfort working in and maintaining Wordpress, Pipedrive, Mailchimp, Front and customer success tools.
- Has strong affinity to tools like Slack, Email, and tests and masters new software to help automate the front end process.
- Used to working in early stage startups
- Result oriented, over-communicative
- Metrics-driven and iterative.
- Extremely resourceful and appropriately frugal.
- Willing to test multiple channels to acquire leads and measure results
Manufactured at a glance
Manufactured focuses on SaaS, B2B, Manufacturing, and Project Management. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Manufactured has raised $3M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019 at a valuation of $9M.