AI Coaching for Athletes
Data Analyst Intern (Computer Vision & AI)$20k – $40k
Mangolytics is the company behind SwingVision, the AI tennis tracking app. Our investors include Andy Roddick and James Blake, and our team includes ex-engineers from Tesla and Apple.
We are currently seeking Spring/Summer 2020 data analyst interns to bring our computer vision AI technology to all athletes (see demo here: https://youtu.be/LlCc_roqNQw). As an intern in our cutting edge startup, you will work alongside industry experts, become knowledgeable in basic computer vision concepts and learn how a consumer artificial intelligence product is made.
Main requirements include a thorough knowledge of tennis terminology, agility with using a keyboard & mouse, and a deep attention to detail. Passion for sports analytics and/or video games is highly preferred!
● Record video of tennis players on the court
● Label images of tennis balls and players
● Update data labeling guidelines with edge cases and other difficult scenarios
● Provide feedback & suggestions to help improve the design of our labeling interface
● Maintain a labeling accuracy of greater than 95%
● Agility in using a keyboard & mouse
● Deep attention to detail, quality and patience
● Comfortability using macOS
● Passion for playing video games with a keybaord & mouse
● Thorough knowledge of tennis terminology (e.g. serviceline, baseline, doubles alley, deuce court, ad court, forehand, backhand, top spin, slice, etc.)
● Passion for Sports Analytics and/or Artificial Intelligence