We help you leverage your data to grow your business
Growth Marketer and Data Analyst (Oregon)$70k – $100k
When you apply, please include a brief description of why you are a good fit for the role below and put the sum of 19 and 117 somewhere in your note. Thanks!
This posting is a remote position for people located in OREGON. Please do not apply if you do not live in Oregon or plan on relocating there.
Are you an experienced marketer, data analyst and technologist all wrapped-up into one? If so, then you are exactly who we are looking for!
As a Marketing Data Analyst with Mammoth Growth, you will be expected to directly lead consulting projects with our high growth and fast paced clients, bring fresh marketing ideas and complete critical analysis that will drive growth.
The ideal candidate:
- enjoys working with clients and can collaborate with remote/distributed teams
- loves everything data - designing models, reporting, driving results/growth
- is familiar with modern technology/coding frameworks
- has working knowledge of SQL or other query languages
- has 2-5+ years of cross functional work experience in marketing, product marketing, data analytics, product management, project management, business consulting or engineering.
- consulting experience a plus
We are the best at what we do and we expect to teach you most of what you will need to know to do your job - so you must have a strong desire to learn, a solid work-ethic and are highly self-motivated.
We love working with people who like to laugh, smile and joke around. We're smart and we'll make you smarter.
This role requires no travel and our team is distributed (even before Covid!), allowing you the flexibility of working from home.
Finally, we provide rapid career advancement, exposure to a huge range of business challenges and competitive compensation + incentive structures.
So, what are you waiting for?
Meet your team
Mammoth Growth at a glance
Mammoth Growth focuses on E-Commerce, Sales and Marketing, Analytics, and Cloud Data Services. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.