We help customers book local Beauty, Health & Events services
Co-Founder | Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer£35k – £45k • 10.0% – 15.0%
Mammalo is currently disrupting the Beauty and Event service industry by connecting customers and service Experts directly through our technology. We offer our customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book services, at their fingertips, and are striving to become the go-to marketplace for all services across industries – where people can book any service they need, at their convenience.
Quick background - we started the company back in June 2017 with the vision to enable people to book any service quickly and efficiently through the use of our technology (kind of like Amazon or Uber – but for services).
We went through our pre-seed funding round late 2019 and have greatly improved our product offering since then, getting closer and closer to reaching product market fit.
We have been able to build a community marketplace of 3000+ users for:
- users to find affordable Beauty, Health & Wellness, and Event services
- for service providers to increase their customer base and success by offering intelligent work management software and payment solutions.
Our current mission is to become the go-to App for Beauty, Health & Event services delivered to your door. To help us achieve that, we have the UK General Manager of Currencyfair, as well as the Director of Engineering of Deliveroo on our advisory board, along with some seasoned entrepreneurs that have acheived succesful exits.
We are now looking to connect with a talented full-stack software engineer based in London with experience in PHP, and Vue.JS
This is a unique opportunity to showcase your exceptional abilities and to join a revenue generating and exciting startup as a Co-Founder. Your input will be intergal to the product, every decision you make will impact the whole company.
If you are a Full-Stack Software Engineer with:
- At least 4 years coding experience in PHP (Symfony3 preferable) and VUE;
- An ambition to build software people will use every single day to make a living which will make their life easier;
- A strong urge to work on greenfield projects with real responsibility and independence, and able to learn new frameworks quickly;
- A discipline to be meticulous about quality, and gifted with a strong desire to write clean code;
- Experience in working in a startup environment (can be your own) or have a strong interest in business...
...then look no further and continue reading because this will be the perfect position for you :)
As a Technical Co-Founder you will:
- Have intelligent input into the complex architecture of the product.
- Implement complex and large features for a customer facing two-sided website and mobile app.
- Share your input to improve the user experience, and help achieve the business' goals from a technology perspective.
- Add your value, experience and enthusiasm to the great engineering culture.
- Participate in planning Techtros (technical retrospectives), demos, sprints and stand-ups, just to name a few.
- Join the team in curating a codebase everyone can be proud of, focussing on quality, testability and maintainability.
The following is the current technology stack we use, open to improvement and suggestions:
- PHP on the server side
- MYSQL for the database
- Vue.JS on the client side
- React Native for our Mobile App
- GitHub for code review, deployment and integration
- AWS for a standardised but customisable development environment
We are able to provide all the excitement and freedom of an early stage startup, but with the stability of an established organisation. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity, as well as a rare chance to contribute across the full business spectrum to co-founding a profitable, scalable and sustainable business. Most importantly, you will revolutionize the work-lives of many across London and, with your input, beyond!
Feel free to get in touch if you wish to learn more, or meet us for a coffee.
Initial offering 10-15% equity + £35,000-£45,000 salary.
Location: 213 Oxford Street, Soho, London
We hope to see you soon!
Stay safe :)
Andrea and Max
Mammalo Technology at a glance
Mammalo Technology focuses on Marketplaces. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Mammalo Technology has raised $280K of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019 at a valuation of $1.4M.