A Smart Fridge service stocked daily with local, non-GMO food for local businesses
Growth Hacker/Marketer$30k – $40k • 0.05% – 0.5%
Mama Gaia is a Denver-based start-up which offers Smart Fridges to offices, apartment complexes, gyms, yoga studios, hospitals and more. Our Food Bars are stocked daily with fresh, locally-sourced, non-GMO food, like a mini Whole Foods for your business. Our Fridges have the capacity to generate sales 24 hours a day without the overhead of an onsite staff.
Working at Mama Gaia at this early seed stage will allow you to grow with the company during its crucial phases, which will lead to an executive leadership position. This will start as a part-time, flexible position. We will happily work with you if you continue any and all other employment, with the understanding that as we scale, you will join full-time.
Role: Growth Hacker/Marketer
We are seeking a hybrid creative strategist role to come onboard as our lead marketer. The right individual will be a creative thinker with experience in business development and growth hacking. This person must have both design skills AND technical skills. This role will work directly alongside the CEO/Founder (with a tiny but amazing team of four) to lead our scaling and growth efforts, assuming a leadership role at the company. Start-up experience is a HUGE plus. We are looking for an individual who is excited by the challenge of building something innovative and unique, that solves a real world problem.
- Demonstrated expertise in Growth Marketing
- Relevant skills may include but not be limited to: Graphic Design, SEO, Copywriting, Outreach & Customer Success, Social Media Marketing, A/B Testing & Data Visualization, Google Analytics, Acquisition Marketing, Business Dev
- A natural leader, collaborator, and communicator
- Previous or current experience with at least one start-up is a plus
- MUST be located in the Colorado area
This position may start as part-time and move to full-time.